Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Quickie of the Week #16: See my LEGO Transformers live in 1Utama "Dream and Build" event!

It's time of the year again where I am joining my local LUG (LEGO User Group) LOM (LEGO fans of Malaysia) to exhibit my MOCs!






1 Utama Mall (6th largest mall in the world!) is located in Petaling Jaya district , which is near Kuala Lumpur, the capital city of Malaysia. (wikimapia location of 1 Utama here) .  If you're from out of town or happens to be nearby , do pay this event a visit between 10th Nov till 22th Nov.



I shall be exhibiting my LEGO TF together with their alt modes there.  You'll be blown away by MOCs from my friends too!

If you're lucky, you might catch me hanging out there with fellow MOCers during the weekends.

See you there!



1 comment:

  1. Ahh, so this is why we didn't see anything new here for quite a while. Have fun on the event! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...