Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Friday, July 3, 2015

LEGO Sixgun , minion of Metroplex Part 2 of 2: Combined modes




Before I show you the expected Sixgun combined robot mode , let me tell you something...


....my Sixgun actually has a secondary combined mode..... a jet !!! The photo above and below showed how the guns are connected to form this jet, By the way, do check out part 1 if you have not already.



Although the red gun is connected to SG-01 main weapon via merely just one stud + technic hole, such connection is quite strong.





Jet Mode














 Transforming to Robot Mode





Robot Mode


















Video


Click here if video above is not showing/.







3 comments:

  1. well, good to know that i don't have to worry about what to post on my blog today :)
    http://bacemmoc.blogspot.com/2015/07/legoformer-sixgun-by-alanyuppie.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know you might have infuence his genarations toy, his combined gun alt mode is a VOLT jet, yours isn't a VOLT jet but still a jet
    https://tfwiki.net/mediawiki/images2/9/9c/WFC-Siege-Deluxe-SixGun.jpg
    look he has a jet mode in his 2019 toy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly the first thing that comes to mind when I first saw this many years back.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...