Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Friday, November 29, 2013

Instructions for LEGO 31007 Power Mech Alternate Design - Transformer "Spring"

I have a very, very legit reason why I'm late in posting these instructions: I'm "up to something again" aka  new MOC project!  Yeah it kinda started out of a sudden about a month ago and I haven't been looking back since. But this huge MOC project is draining all (yes, ALL) my light grey bricks . I'm taking  a short break while compiling my "shopping list" and hit bricklink.com later.

Ok.... back to the instructions ....

(If you're new here, click the link below to view photos of Spring, made from set 31007 Power Mech. If you're tempted to build one on your own, this post will provide the steps )

http://alanyuppie.blogspot.com/2013/10/lego-31007-power-mech-alternate-design_25.html

LEFT AND RIGHT ARMS






VEHICLE FRONT

LEFT LEG



RIGHT LEG



BODY

Warning: Take coffee before proceeding. This component requires longer steps.








COMBINING 'EM ALL

If you're looking for the head.... You gotta build one yourself!



As a little reward for viewing my blog post till the very end, below is a lil' teaser and hint on my WIP (Work-in-progress)




7 comments:

  1. its either a MP sized prime or Powermaster prime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah ! Oh ! It's here ! Ok, link that to your mocpages, and receive the consecration you deserve. Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this. I recently got two of these sets.

    This version is way better than original.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heheh... actually the butt kibble still bugs me. Glad you still like it though =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I attempted to build this... it was so fragile at the "COMBINING 'EM ALL" phase that after five reassemblies I gave up. Sorry Alan, as nice as he looks, Spring is a FAIL for me. 0/5.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just attempted this build and I am beyond thrilled with the end result. This is crazy impressive. Amazing job, dude. I will proudly display this on my shelf :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the admiration. :)

      It has its flaws though like structural integrity problem in a few areas.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...