Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Friday, November 2, 2012

LEGO Predaking Instruction Part 4 - Divebomb

How time flies!

24 hour per day aint enuff for me! I'm in the news again with article pertaining to the firm I'm working in (or to be precise.. a very ambitious e-learning online game). The already mounting pressure is hitting boiling point. Before I forget that I actually have a blog to update, let me just dump a bunch of Divebomb instructions here.


 ps: I'm in the midst of finalizing a new MOC (which took me just a few days to reach 90% completion). Its G1, its red and its possibly my favorite aerial-based transformer vehicle from G1 era. =)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...